Friday, November 22, 2013

My Little Doll

Favorite Things two days in a row? Ding ding ding, you've hit the jackpot.
For those of you who don't know me, I have a two and a half year old little boy. When I first found out I was having a little man on that magical 20 week ultrasound, I didn't know what to think. Sure, I loved the idea of playing with a rough and tumble little boy, digging outside in the dirt. But how would I dress him?! Let's face it, boy clothes sometimes just aren't as FUN as sparkly pink and purple girls clothes. It took me awhile  to figure it out, but now I think I have one of the cutest dressed little men in the central Nebraska area (humble brag). I'd like to highlight one of my favorite designers: 
Wes and Willy


 I have a slight preoccupation with dressing Jake in "seasonal" clothing- he has t-shirts for every major US holiday. I love to find really cute Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving shirts...and the motherlode of all holidays, Christmas. Enter Wes and Willy, a fabulous BOYS ONLY clothing designer from my beloved Homaha. Check out these adorable shirts:






Wes and Willy can be found at many online retailers, local favorite Von Maur, and the fabulous D. Diff boutique in North Platte (post about that coming soon!). If you have a little boy, do yourself a favor and check out this adorable line of clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment