Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweatpant leggings! Who knew?!

In keeping with Julie's theme, I am adding one of my NEWEST FAVORITE THINGS!

My good friends know my mantra: (stolen from the show, Project Runway).

"It's a slippery slope into sweatpants and a minivan".  

Now I am no "real housewife".  But I AM a firm believer  that just because you're a wife and mother, does not mean you have permission to turn into Honey Boo Boo's mom.

No.... You do not have to be the high maintenance freak I am.  However, some self dignity is a good thing.

Building on my mantra, I will say that I am a big fan of great fitting jeans, funky leggings, and killer skirts.

The other day, I am perusing the local boutique when I find a pair of leggings that look SUPER comfy.  So I decide to try these super sweet, chocolate colored leggings on.

"Whaty what whaty what?!?!", I say.

"These suckers feel like SWEATPANTS!!!  But they look like 'BUTTA'!  GENIUS!"

Introducing:  K Bell fleece lined leggings!




The sweatpants designed for wanna be real housewives for me!  Comfort AND style.  The perfect gift for the perfect woman in your life!

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=k+bell+leggings&tag=hydsma-20&index=aps&hvadid=28980297296&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2216771731248995914&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=m&ref=pd_sl_4juday5qx7_b

No comments:

Post a Comment