Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nom Nom Nom!





Ahhhhh, the Holidays!  It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.... Especially for Foodies!

   Wikipedia
   Foodie:  A gourmet, or a person who has an ardent or refined interest in food.  A foodie seeks new food experiences as a hobby rather than simply eating out for convenience or hunger.

Urban Dictionary
Foodie:  A douchebag who likes food.  Douchebag- "I'm a big foodie." 
 Non-doucher- "Really?  I like food too, but I'm not a tool."

WOW!

I definitely think I am a Non-doucher Foodie.  I'm gonna go with that title.  Here's why. 

I don't go around spouting off the names of five star restaurants and expect only "fine" food.  Quite the contrary.  I am known for enjoying all different kinds of food.  And I mean ALL different kinds of food.

I enjoy a good gas station hot dog.  I adore a Sonic BLT.  I am particularly fond of corned beef hash and deer jerky.  And let's not forget the famed Casey's breakfast pizza!  YUM!

No, I am not pretentious in the least in my taste for food, which doesn't mean I don't love steak and lobster and a five star Indian restaurant!  And I don't judge those who don't share my tastes in food.  Because frankly, there isn't a whole lot I don't like myself!

But I digress.  Back to the Holidays and the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


Enter... The Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar!

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!  This enticing treat is only found seasonally.  I am told it sells out on a daily basis and for good reason, my friends.  This treat is moist and buttery and hits the sweet and the tart taste buds with sugary frosting and tart cranberries. 

The Cranberry Bliss Bar is truly a taste sensation and a Non-doucher Foodie's Dream Come True!



No comments:

Post a Comment