Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Julie again, back again with another one of my Favorite Things. It's not a food item (surprise!) but it's a discovery I made a few years ago. It's a skincare brush called the Clarisonic.
I don't have five of them, just one

The Clarisonic is a sonic face cleaner that feels like a little microdermabrasion every time you wash your face. You splash some water on your face, put your cleanser on and then use the Clarisonic. The brush oscillates something like 300 times a second (wha?!) and leaves you with a very clean feeling. I'm not gonna lie, the first few times I used it I felt like a took a sandblaster to my face. But after that, my face felt smooth as butter. My pore sized reduced and my face just felt amazing. Now if I don't Clarisonic by 9 AM in the morning I start getting a little twitchy. 
"Must...clean...face...NOW!"

Recently Clarisonic came out with a brush for the feet. It sounds amazing and it is on my holiday wish list. 


Thanks for reading another one of my Favorite Things posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment